As a tenant in one of our homes you will be provided with prompt, honest, and genuine staff that are available to answer questions, schedule maintenance and resolve conflicts or concerns. You will also have first class online services at your disposal such as online rent payment, work request, 24/7 emergency maintenance, as well as schedule leasing signing and renewal paperwork.
– Do you allow pets? Because our properties are owned individually this varies. Please contact us and we will be able to go over the homes that do accept pets.
– Do you allow smoking in your managed properties? Again because the homes are owned individual this can vary but generally no smoking in the homes.
– What is the process for moving in and out? Our team is here to assist with you move-in date and preparations (lease documents, applicable utilities, keys, etc.). Towards the end of your lease we will also be available to answer any lease renewal or move-out questions, schedule vendors, move-out walk-though and handle key exchange.
– What different lease terms do you offer? Depending on the property this can be modified to meet your desired lease terms but generally 12 month lease terms.
– What is the application process and criteria? We process all adult(18yrs +) applicants and occupants through a credit and national background check as well as verify income qualifications for the household.
– Who handles service related items? We will handle and facilitate all service related items for you and offer a convenient online “service request”. Depending on the nature of the request charges may apply.
– When are your showing times? Showing are available to be scheduled Monday – Friday from 9:00AM TO 5:00PM.
– What services are provided? We are available to assist with questions, concerns, move-in and out preparation, as well as, offer convenient online payment, work request and 24/7 emergency maintenance to all of our residents.
– Is there an online application? Yes, go to the online application link on the main menu and click on HERE to be directed to our secure online application.